To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser or related software from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We may use these tracking technologies to enable certain features and functionality of our Site and to provide content to users. Some tracking technologies used on our Site may be implemented and controlled by third party partners like Google Analytics. Because of this, the web browsers used by our visitors automatically send certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you’re visiting and your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. We do not share any of this information with any other third parties.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
- Your display preferences, such as; user preferences, shopping cart information, and social media sharing
- To enable us to provide and maintain our Site, including Site administration and internal operations such as troubleshooting and testing;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device of choice;
- To provide targeted advertising for our titles across unaffiliated web properties;
- To keep our Site safe and secure;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Social Media Sharing allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.